Harbor Advisory Committee
Members: 5 Members & 1 Alternate/2 Year Terms
- 4:00 pm
- Third Wednesday of each month
- City Hall, Conference Room A
131 Church St.
- Dan Miller Term Exp: July 1, 2019
- Dave Carlson Term Exp: July 1, 2020
- Joanne Moesswilde Term Exp: July 1, 2019
- John B. Turner Term Exp: July 1, 2019
- Robert Winslow Term Exp: July 1, 2020
- Gerald Brand(Alt) Term Exp: July 1, 2020
Term of Office:
There shall be a standing Harbor Committee consisting of five (5) voting members and one (1) associate(alternate) member, all appointed by the City Council each for a staggered term of two (2) years.
In the event of a vacancy on the Harbor Committee the City Council, in accordance with its appointive authority, shall fill the vacancy for the unexpired term.
Powers and Duties:
The powers and duties of the Harbor Committee shall be in accordance with the provisions of law applicable thereto, and in particular, Title 38 M.R.S.A 1-13. Said committee shall have such other powers and duties as the City Council may from time to time confer or require.
No City Councilor shall be appointed a member or associate member of the harbor Committee.