Airport Advisory Committee
Members: 7 Members/3 Year Terms(1 non resident allowed)
- 4:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of each month
- City Hall, Conference Room A
131 Church St.
Belfast, ME 04915
- Bill Ryan, Chairman Term Exp: July 1, 2019
- James Truxes, Secretary Term Exp: July 1, 2020
- Duke Tomlin Term Exp: July 1, 2019
- John Downs Term Exp: July 1, 2020
- Lynn Karlin Term Exp: July 1, 2018
- David Aldrich Term Exp: July 1, 2020
- Dominique Pratt Term Exp: July 1, 2018
The Airport Advisory Committee’s purpose is to advise the Belfast City Council
and city manager
/ airport manager with respect to Belfast Airport related matters.
The committee membership shall be comprised of seven members, who serve three-year terms. One committee member may or may not be a non-resident who is a licensed pilot with an aircraft at the Belfast Airport. The fixed base operator (FBO) may not be a committee member.