Energy & Climate Committee
Members: 7 Members/Staggered Terms
- 6:15 pm
- Second Monday of each month
- City Hall, Conference Room A
131 Church St.
- Andrew Carpenter Term Exp: July 1, 2017
- Eric Sanders Term Exp: July 1, 2018
- Jonathan Fulford Term Exp: July 1, 2017
- Matt O'Malia Term Exp: July 1, 2017
- Michael Hurley Term Exp: July 1, 2018
- Sadie Lloyd Term Exp: July 1, 2018
The committee's objective is to recommend steps to the City Council and city residents that will reduce both greenhouse and air pollution emissions throughout the city. In working towards that objective the committee will consider conducting a greenhouse gas emissions in the city; establishing a greenhouse gas emissions reduction target; developing an action plan with both existing and future actions which when implemented will meet the local greenhouse gas reduction target; implementing the action plan; and monitoring and reporting progress.